We hope your holidays and your new year was wonderful. As we dive into a brand-new year, we know most of you probably picked some New Year’s resolutions or a word of the year. If you are not familiar with the word of the year, it’s when you pick one word that you want to focus on and set the tone for your whole next year. This practice became wildly popular about five years ago and it has only continued to grow.
Our word of the year necklaces are one of our top sellers every year. By wearing your word of the year on a necklaces (or bracelet) it will allow you to keep your word close to your heart and regularly on the forefront of your mind.
Not sure if one word is enough to encompass your year and the tone of the year? A bible verse can be a great idea, too! Pick the verse the resonates with you the most to be you “go-to” verse this year!
Still not sure what we mean? Here are 5 quick word of the year ideas:
- Joy is a great word of the year if you’re focusing on finding more joy in your life as a whole and finding joy in the little things.
- Enough is a great word of the year if you are focusing on remembering that you are enough. You are doing enough and you, as a person, are enough.
- Present is a great word to set the tone of your year of being present in each moment and less distracted.
- Focus may be a really great word for you this year if you have dreams on your heart and it’s time to really start putting those plans into motion.
- Gratitude is a great word to keep the on your heart to remember that there is always something to be grateful for even in the roughest moments.
Want to WIN a Word of the Year Necklace?? We’ll be giving one away every Friday over on our Facebook page!! Make sure you head over to our Facebook page so you don’t miss out!
Tell us – what is your 2016 word or verse of the year? Tell us below!