Erica sent this to me! I have always wanted to be tagged!
Here is how it goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.six random things about Krafty Kash:
1. I absolutely HATE wearing socks! I feel like my feet cant breathe. I walk around the cold house barefoot or with flip flops on. When Im out and about I wear them, but they immediately come off when I come in the house!
2. I love watching Young and The Restless. My good friend Jennie got me hooked when we were 15 yrs old. Now that Im home I watch it every day. Sometimes I find myself planning my schedule around it. 🙂
3.I live in Nebraska and DO NOT like Husker football. If you know anything about the Huskers and Nebraska, this is a big NO NO. My entire family loves them! My husband and son go to every home game. I could care less!
4. I am left handed. I deal with some small “leftie” issue every day.
using scissors, combing my daughters hair the wrong way, bumping elbows with my hubby at the table, etc…
5. I go and grade spelling tests every Friday in Korby’s class. I love doing this! I always let Korby peek to see what her score is before we leave. 🙂
6. My husband thought of the name Krafty Kash for this blog. I dont think Im all that crafty. I am learning alot more as I read other people’s blogs. As a matter of fact, up until about 4 yrs ago, my crafty side was not out yet!
Now that you know a little more about me. Here are some bloggers that i’d like to know more about…
I cant wait to read what you have to say!