Its Friday again. Time is flying by at our house now that it is summer. Some of the things I’m grateful for this week are:
- Not being on a schedule
- Enjoying my morning coffee at my own pace
- dropping the kids off at the pool for a few hours in the afternoon
- watching Korby’s softball games
- reading books
- talking to old friends again
- ordering fabric from fabric closet (these pictures are of the fun new fabric I ordered)
- spending time with Kiley
- corn bags around my neck at night
- central air conditioning, man its been so hot and humid here lately
- Kalen finished his week of football camp today. I was so proud of him!
- finally getting Korby’s room under control (it was a pit)
- talking my husband into having a garage sale this summer
- enjoying a glass of iced tea
I hope you had a good week. I just want you to know that finding the good in a crazy, busy, week does have its way of making you feel good. This is a hard post for me to do, that is why I’m doing it.
I challenge you to start doing this with me. It would be so much fun. We could be the Gratitude Girls on Friday! Leave me a comment if you want to join in on the fun. Even if you don’t, leave a comment anyway. My blogs comments mean the world to me!